How long does it take to grill legs and thighs?
The legs may take 35 to 45 minutes, while thighs will cook in 12 to 15 minutes, according to “Better Homes and Gardens” magazine. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit when a meat thermometer is inserted into the thickest part.
How long does chicken legs take on the grill?
How long does it take to grill chicken thighs with bone?
- For boneless chicken thighs you will be grilling them for approximately 8 minutes.
- For bone-in chicken thighs you will be grilling them for approximately 10-13 minutes.
How long does it take to grill chicken legs on a gas grill?
How long does it take to grill chicken legs on charcoal grill?
How can you tell when drumsticks are done?
How hot should the grill be for chicken?
What temperature should my grill be to cook chicken?
How long does it take to BBQ chicken on the grill?
How do you know when chicken is done grilling?
How long do you grill chicken at 400 degrees?
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. Time: 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Temperature: Medium-high (400˚F)
- Best technique: Cook over direct heat until 165˚F.