How do I view my Apple subscriptions?
Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar. Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in. On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
How do I cancel my unwanted Apple subscription?
Tap the Listen Now icon at the bottom, then tap the profile icon in the upper right. At the Account page, tap the Manage Subscription link. You can then cancel or modify the subscription at the Edit Subscription page. A similar method can be used to unsubscribe through an Android device.
How do I check my subscriptions?
Find your purchases, reservations & subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item.
Where are subscriptions in settings?
Check your subscriptions & renewal dates
- Go to your subscriptions. On an Android device: Open the Google Play app . At the top right, tap the profile icon. …
- Under “Subscriptions,” check the list of subscriptions for expired subscriptions or subscriptions with declined payment methods.