Do you need to turn off Apple TV?
How do you turn on Apple TV with remote?
- Open Settings. on Apple TV.
- Go to Remotes and Devices and turn on Turn On Your TV with Your Remote.
Does turning off Apple TV Turn off TV?
If your TV or audio/visual receiver supports HDMI-CEC, your Apple TV automatically goes to sleep when you turn off your TV or receiver and wakes up when you select its HDMI input on your TV or receiver. You can also turn your TV or receiver on or off with the Siri Remote.
How do I turn off Apple TV without turning off TV?
Can you turn on Apple TV without the remote?
How do I use Apple TV?
How do I turn off my first generation Apple TV?
How do I know if my Apple TV remote is charged?
How does Apple TV connect to TV?
How do I change the battery in my Apple TV remote?
How long does it take an Apple TV remote to charge?
How long does the Apple TV remote battery last?
How long does Apple TV last?
How much is a monthly subscription to Apple TV?
Does the Apple TV Remote charge wirelessly?
Is Apple TV worth getting?
What are the benefits of Apple TV?
- Apple TV supports a huge range of apps. …
- Apple TV has a great remote – the Siri Remote. …
- Break-free from Pay TV subscriptions with Apple TV apps. …
- Set-up Apple TV 4K with ease. …
- Mirror your iPhone with AirPlay.