Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How do you set a song as a ringtone?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. …
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.