How do I factory reset my HomePod?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset. …
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
How do I reset my HomePod to a new WIFI?
How do I reset my mini HomePod?
How do I connect my Apple HomePod?
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
How do I connect my Mac to HomePod?
How do I access HomePod settings?
From blocking explicit music to knowing when Siri is actually listening, you can access the HomePod Mini’s settings by opening the Home app and long-pressing on the HomePod tile. Scroll down, past the now playing screen, and you’ll find all of the settings you can adjust.