How do I present a large amount of text in PowerPoint?
The first is to go to the Insert tab on the PowerPoint Ribbon, choose a SmartArt you like and paste your content in the placeholders. The second and easier way is to copy all the text, right click, select the Convert to SmartArt option (see screenshot below) and choose the graphic you like.
Does PowerPoint have a file size limit?
For your concern, there is no size limit for PowerPoint files.
How do I link Excel data to PowerPoint?
To embed a chart from Excel:
- In PowerPoint, select the Insert tab. Clicking the Insert tab.
- Click the Object command in the Text group. …
- A dialog box will appear. …
- Locate and select the desired Excel file, then click Insert. …
- Check the box next to Link to file if you want to link the data to the Excel chart. …
- Click OK.
How do I present data in Excel?
Excel 2016: Click Insert > Insert Column or Bar Chart icon, and select a column chart option of your choice. Excel 2013: Click Insert > Insert Column Chart icon, and select a column chart option of your choice. Excel 2010 and Excel 2007: Click Insert > Column, and select a column chart option of your choice.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file?
To compress your images in PowerPoint, follow these steps.
- Open the Pictures Format tab. Select a picture in PowerPoint to open the Picture Format tab in your Ribbon and select it. …
- Select the Compress Pictures command. …
- Choose your Compression options. …
- Choose your Resolution. …
- Click OK.
How can I compress the size of a PowerPoint file?
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
More videos on YouTube
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need. …
- Click OK and then Save.
How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file online for free?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘