How much should I pay for a used bike?
How do I choose a second hand bike?
- Find the purpose. Think about the purpose of purchasing a bike. …
- Conduct thorough research. …
- Inspect the bike. …
- Test ride. …
- Check the chassis number. …
- Servicing record. …
- Ensure proper documentation. …
- Negotiate price.
Which website is best for second hand bikes?
- Quikr. Quikr is the one platform where you can get any used product but at a competitive price when compared to the brand-new product on the market. …
- Droom. Droom offers customers the best price for all its second-hand bikes in Bangalore. …
- Zigwheels. …
- Bike wale. …
- Car and Bike. …
How much km is good for a used bike?
Is bike a good investment?
Which app is best for second-hand bike?
Can we buy second-hand bike on EMI?
How can I buy a second-hand bike in India?
Can we sell bike on CARS24?
Can I exchange my bike in showroom?
Which is the highest mileage bike in India?
|TVS Sport||Rs.56,500||73 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear||Rs.62,471||70 kilometres per litre|
|TVS Star City Plus||Rs.46,428 to Rs.68,915||70 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj CT 110||Rs.56,248||70 kilometres per litre|
Who is the owner of CARS24?
Does CARS24 take commission?
Is CARS24 an Indian company?
Who is the FOunder of CarDekho?
|Position||CEO & CoFounder, CarDekho|
|Father||Business & Astrologer|
How old is CARS24?
Who are the competitors of CARS24?
What is 6 month warranty in CARS24?
If the original warranty is due to expire or has already expired, your car is covered by our comprehensive six month warranty. Our warranty covers the repair of certain faults and includes 12 months of roadside assistance in case your car breaks down.