How do I create a URL for an image?
Get an image URL
- On your computer, go to images.google.com.
- Search for the image.
- In Images results, click the image.
- In the right panel, click More Share .
- Under “Click to copy link,” click the URL.
What is a URL for a logo?
Logo URL, ALT Text, Image URL, and Logo Size (include height and width) are the basic information you totally get when the logo is applied to your store. In specific, the logo URL is the direct link that will show the page whenever there is any person clicking on the logo.
How do I create a URL link?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do I send a picture as a link?
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.